The Laurels offers individuals with memory impairment 4 uniquely designed state-of-the-art neighborhood communities, providing both privacy and an engaging lifestyle. Safety and security are our primary focus, and we strive to give residents a comfortable, home-like atmosphere they can enjoy.
Each resident has an individualized support program which will maximize a senior’s independence while offering a helping hand daily. Our compassionate caregivers provide assistance with dressing, bathing, and hygiene, medication management, regular health and wellness assessments, transportation to medical appointments, nightly room checks and more. The average private suite size at the Laurels is 225 SF and the average semi-private is 300 SF.
Offering temporary stays of 30-60 days to assist individuals who may need continued assistance after a hospital or rehabilitation stay. Respite care is also an option when family caregivers need time away to travel or address their own personal needs. Rehabilitative therapies are provided in your private rooms.
Each of the neighborhoods offers:
- 10 private and/or companion studios with full baths
- Comfortable sitting area & Kitchenette
- Laundry Service
- 24-hour dementia trained staff
- On-site rehab therapy
- Life enrichment programming
- Wheelchair accessible transportation
- Comprehensive on-site medical services
Each neighborhood has access to community amenities:
- 2 Secured courtyards, one with a Therapy Garden
- Large community & Activities Room
- Walking path available for you & your loved one to enjoy outside.
- Ice cream parlor
- 150-gallon fish tank
- Beautiful bird aviary
- Private party dining room
- Beauty Salon
This option is designed for our memory care residents in need of a higher level of care and can include two-person transfer, additional assistance with activities of daily living, assistance with eating and modified diets, or those currently receiving hospice care. Eligibility is determined by individual assessment. Click for more information.